Our Student Ministry area (GYM) is geared directly towards 6th – 12th graders. This includes a Sunday afternoon experience, student-focused events and camps, family experiences, and mission opportunities.
Sunday Afternoon Experience
This Worship Experience is an exciting time just for students. It includes live worship, student specific teaching and games, followed by engaging small group discussion with consistent and passionate small group leaders.
2:30PM – 4:30PM
5 Minute Countdown
Worship Experience Begins
Small Groups Begin
We want to make sure that you as a parent are on the same page as us every week. That’s where our daily devotional comes in. Click the link below for daily devotionals that follow along with our series.
Current Teaching Series
Micah 6:8 says, “He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
Act.Love.Walk. Three signs that we are being transformed from the inside out by Jesus. Three signs to point your students squarely in the direction that God wants them to go.
That’s why we’ve decided our DNow event theme will be Act. Love. Walk. At this event, your child can expect to:
- Learn about what it means to act justly in a world filled with injustice.
- Discover a new perspective that places other people’s needs above our own comfort.
- Step out of their comfort zones to choose forgiveness instead of revenge.
- Embrace God’s mercy through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus—then pass that mercy along to others.
- Think about the ways in which humility can help us get in step with God.
- Encounter the transformative power of Jesus that changes our hearts from the inside out.